The Living Being Foundation
P.O.Box 1080 - Kloof - KwaZulu - Natal, South Africa|
tele 27 31 764-6771 cell 082 559-8069
We are a foundation representing concerned South Africans that are
- Show that the unborn baby is a living being.
- Create public awareness, activating moral conscience as to the
atrocities associated with abortion.
- Implement a media campaign through schools, national newspapers and
outside abortion clinics.
- Make available a 24 hour counselling line.
- Establish birthing centres for women (of all race groups) who are
being pressured by
parents, spouses, friends and family to abort their baby.
- Create an awareness of companies involved in and supporting abortion.
To call for a boycott of these companies and their products.
- Publish a newsletter informing members of updates, both local and
We represent the views of the
Islamic Movement of South Africa
Concerned Citizens of South Africa
- Development and distribution of pamphlets
- Development and distribution of video material
- Placement of media advertsing
- Networking a trained counselling hot-line
- Calling of boycotts by circulating lists of companies and their
- To create a web site giving in depth information on all aspects of
- To create a database of concerned people who would like to actively
assist in making a difference
- To compile, edit and distribute a quarterly newsletter
Posted 12 Sep 2000.
Copyright 1997 by the Living Being Foundation
Contact Pregnant Pause